I have been very grateful to God and to the many people who have supported me during my trials and trying to build up a business focusing on prayer of the rosary and the many other Marian rosaries and different chaplets of the Saints. In my initial startup period, I always made sure to try to focus on using the quality stones with sterling silver, or sometimes, silver plated rosary parts with all of the medals and crucifixes coming from Italy. I have since grown to incorporating even more semi-precious and precious stones such as sapphire, ruby, aquamarine, and more. I have also begun including gold filled options that will eventually lead up to options that incorporate close to pure gold.
It is with great pleasure that I am able to introduce new payment features for this website. I have established a membership service where you select the amount of money you are wanting to put into your account each month and then once you get to the desired amount, you are then able to purchase whichever rosary, chaplet, or bracelet you have had your eye on. I have structured this membership service as follows:
- Copper membership: $10-$40 based upon how comfortable you are and this allows you an interest-free way to build up enough funds in order to purchase one of my pieces.
- Silver Membership: $50-$90 a month will see the benefits of prior membership tiers in addition to free intermediate rosary repairs*, intermediate restringing services*, and will see a 5% discount on all rosary, chaplet, and bracelet purchases.
- Gold Membership: $100-$200 a month will see the benefits of prior membership tiers in addition to advanced rosary repairs*, advanced restringing services*, a 10% discount on all rosaries, chaplets, and bracelet purchases, and a 5% discount on all other items in the store.
- Platinum Membership: $250-$500 a month will see the benefits of prior membership tiers in addition to elite rosary repairs*, elite restringing services*, and a 15% off discount on the entire store.
Accounts With this payment option, I will also be able to slowly build up my collections in offering even more elegantly styled pieces. My ultimate goal is to one day offer a rosary glittering in diamonds and other precious gemstones that make me think of the purity of heaven and the sparkling beauty of Our Lady, Queen of Heaven and Earth.
Rosary Repairs and Restringing Services Explained
- Basic Repair and Restringing Services: What this service covers is you have a complete rosary that I have made and you need to have it repaired (for example, you got it snagged on something hard while you were walking and the string snapped) or your rosary has gotten too loose and you would like to have it tightened up by restringing it. Maximum of one rosary repair and restringing every two months.
- Intermediate Repair and Restringing Services: What this covers is where you have had a rosary I made or made by another company and you would like the damaged rosary to be repaired, but it might be missing up to three beads. All missing stones that are covered are grades A/B to A. You are also welcome to turn in a linked complete rosary to me to be strung up on beading wire. Only sterling silver beads will be available to complete this transformation of a linked rosary into one on beading wire. Maximum of one rosary or restringing repair every month.
- Advanced Repair and Restringing Services: This service covers a rosary I made or a rosary made by another company to repair it up to 5 missing beads as well as missing gold, brass, and silver toned centers and crucifixes. All centers and crucifixes used in the repair are made in Italy or Jerusalem. The grade for the stone covered is between grade A/B and grade AAA. If you wish to have me transform your linked rosary into one on my beading wire, this can be done using 14ct gold filled beads and fittings or sterling silver beads and fittings with gold tone or Italian silver oxide centers and crucifixes. Maximum of two rosary repairs and restringing each month.
- Elite Repair and Restringing Services: This service covers rosary repairs and restringing for my rosaries and rosaries made by other people. I will replace up to 10 missing stones graded from A/B to grade AAAAA as well as up to 3 freshwater and saltwater pearls (this does not precious gemstones that have been set). If you wish to transform your linked rosary to look like it came from me, it will cover Swarovski Crystal, as well as adding semi-precious beaded (this does not precious gemstones that have been set) between prayer beads. A maximum of two rosary repairs and restringing each month.